Your soil supplies some of the nutrients that grass need but most soils are not able to provide them at all. Having a healthy and active lawn needs a great deal of energy to grow thick and strong. Lawn Fertilization helps grass stay healthy and lush by doing the following:
- Promoting new leaf and grass root growth in the lawn system.
- Aiding in recovery from foot traffic, pests, and weed removal.
- Reducing and controlling unwanted weeds across your property.
- Replacing nutrients lost to leaching and water runoff.
- Strengthens the root base
Lawn fertilization in addition to Aeration is most effective!